Week at a glance: Dec 9-13
• Spring play auditions today in the Multi-purpose room after school. For more information, click here.
•Friday Night Live meeting 3-4 in room G-8
• Boys Basketball vs. Paulding 7th at 3:15 & 8th at 4:30
• SLCUSD School Baord Meeting at 6pm in room J2 at District Office, 1500 Lizzie Street, SLO. For agenda, click here.
• Student Council meeting 3rd Period
• Photo Club 3:00-4:00pm in room G-17
• Boys Basketball vs. Lewis 7that 4:00 and 8th at 5:00
• Winter Band Concert at 7pm in the Mult-purpose room.
• Winter Music Assembly
• Boys Basketball vs. Judkins 7th at 3:30 & 8th at 4:30
- Math Lab occurs on Mondays in room G-10, Wednesdays in G-13, and Thursdays in G-12 from 3:00 – 4:00.
- SLO Civic Ballet’s Nutcracker performances are coming up on December 13 & 14. For tickets and information, click here.
- 2014 Baseball Registration is open! Boys ages 6-15 can play… register at SLOYouthBaseball.com now!
- Clothing Drive. Our Friday Night Live club is holding a clothing drive. All items can be donated in the office.
- Library Accepting Donations! Not sure what to do with your collection of recently read best-sellers? Or, out shopping for new-releases for the holidays? How about contributing books to our Laguna Library? We gladly accept donations and are in need of current, teen favorites and popular books. Drop off your donations in the front office with a note to the library and your name. Thank you for partnering with us and continuing to support literacy in our youth. “A book is a gift you can open again and again.” – Garrison Keillor
- YMCA Basketball sign-ups are going on now. Visit their website for information and to sign-up. Students may do so until Dec 13th. Flyers are in the school’s office.
- Central Coast Regional Middle School Science Bowl. Do you love science? Come test your knowledge at the Central Coast Regional Middle School Science Bowl! Gather a team of five, and take on neighboring schools in a Jeopardy style contest. The winners will receive an all expense paid trip to Washington, D.C. to compete in the National Science Bowl (April 24-28, 2014)! Register online at http://science.energy.gov/wdts/nsb/middle-school/middle-school-regionals/ Registration deadline is December 13, 2013
- 2014 Softball Registration is open! We are looking for girls from ages 6 to 15 to play softball! Grab your glove and join us for the spring season. Check our website for information on registration, clinics and training in the area. Enjoy a great teambuilding sport, learn new skills, meet new friends! Online registration is now available! www.slogsa.org