If you don't have this worksheet or can't print it out, the questions are located at the bottom of this webpage.
May 20 - June 4 Health & Family Living.
Final Test on June 4
Period 6 will have their test on June3
8th Grade Picinic June 5
Individualized Grade Reports
Hair 2012 More Pictures!
Access Your P-Drive-Net Storage
Scroll down & on the left side you will see Access Your P-Drive.
Click on Net Storage and then use your school ID and password to open your
files. Save any work you do on a flash drive.
SuccessNet Class Codes
Period 1 DA8CFE2CE69856F4D8E4
Period 2 7B048C3FC7FFA3DD80EA
Period 3 98388D8D2BCCF98707C9
Period 4 D9FE36227D0CC05EED87
Period 6 D0403A5CD39639F31019
How to Copy Workbook Pages
Conception & Birth Name: ____________________
A. How do fraternal twins happen?
B. How do identical twins happen? Parent Signature ___________________
2. What is a placenta?
3. What is an embryo?
4. What is a fetus?
5. What is prenatal care and why is it important?
6. What is a miscarriage?
7. What is a premature baby?
8. What is a breech birth?
9. Why do some women have babies by caesarian section?
10. How is infertile different from sterile?
11. What happens in “test tube” babies?
12. What happens when the water breaks?
13. What causes belly buttons?
14. What is a surrogate mother?