Clubs and Activities
We offer various noon activities and afterschool clubs to all students at any time. Please see a list below of possible clubs Laguna has to offer and to view more information on the meeting days and times.
For after school activities, a late bus is available at 4:30 pm for students who normally ride the bus.
Lunch Time Clubs
- Froggy & Mushroom Club ~ Meets Mondays Rm H2
- Anime Club ~ Meets Mondays Rm D-1
- Edible Ecology - Garden Club ~ Meets Tuesdays Garden Area
- K-Pop Club ~ Meets Tuesdays Rm H-1
- Hindu Club ~ Meets Tuesdays Rm TBD
- Improv Club ~ Meets Wednesdays Rm G-3
- American Sign Language Club ~ Meets Wednesdays Rm E-12
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes Club ~ Meets Wednesdays Rm G-5
- Comic Creators Club ~ Meets Thursdays Rm D-1
- Drama Club ~ Meets Thursdays Rm E-5
- Arabic Club ~ Meets Thursdays Rm G-3
- Chess Club ~ Meets Thursdays Rm E-1
- Crochet & Knitting Club ~ Meets Thursdays Rm G-4
- Creative Writing Club ~ Meets Fridays Rm G-3
- Strength Club ~ Meets Fridays Gym
- Muslim Student Association Club ~ Meets Fridays Rm G-6
- Laguna Genders & Sexuality Alliance Club ~ Meets Fridays Rm E-7
- Art Club Meets Thursdays 3:00 -4:00 pm D-1
Community who enjoys a creative outlet with yarn. Bring your own projects from home & share your expertise, or bring a willingness to learn. We've got what you need to get started. Crocheting & knitting: the original fidget spinners.
Students in this club create activities to bring the campus community together and raise awareness of drugs and alcohol. FNL also participates in community service, team building activities, and leadership summits throughout the year.
Meets Tuesdays during lunch in the School Garden.
Come on out to the school garden with our resident gardner!
In our club we learn the dances to K-pop songs! Dances range from easy to advanced, we have something for every K-pop fan! Feel free to stop by and have fun every Tuesday at lunch.
A student-run club that brings together LGBTQI+ and straight students to support each other, provide a safe place to socialize, and create a platform to fight for gender justice.
The Muslim Student Association is a place where people can come together to speak about their culture and beliefs. The M.S.A. is a safe place where people can express their feelings. It is not a place for discrimination or anger. The M.S.A. is not just about coming together and talking about religion and culture, it is a place where people can come together to talk about anything. Our goal for the M.S.A. is to empower all the people around us to stand up for their beliefs.
A place where students come to create, share and talk about art!
Students draw comics, share comics with each other, and talk about the comic world!
A place for students who love Anime to come together for lunch, sharing favorite Anime characters, and telling Anime stories!
Chess club is an opportunity for students who like brain games to meet and improve their tactical skills. We play chess during lunch and students will have opportunities to compete in tournaments throughout the year.
FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) is a student-led club that uses the platform of sports to know and grow in relationship with Jesus Christ and lead others to do the same.
This is the place for making new friendships and enjoying music while planning and carrying out small acts of kindness for others.