Please text this number if you wish to provide an anonymous report of bullying or concern for student safety.
If this is an emergency, please dial 911 instead of reporting here.
The Aeries Mobile Portal is a mobile app for Parents Attendance, Report Card, Contact, Demographic, Financial, and Aeries Communications information in a concise, mobile-friendly format. Parents, guardians, and students can use their preexisting Parent/Student accounts to gain access to their data. For those parents or students who do not already have accounts, the Aeries Mobile Portal will guide them through the account creation process.
The Aeries Mobile Portal honors the same Aeries security and portal options that affect the information available to the parents and students when they access the Student Portal on a browser.
The Aeries Mobile Portal Apps are available for both iOS and Android phones. For a basic overview that can be shared with parents, guardians, and students, please visit http://mkt.aeries.com/products-mobile-portal
There are several steps that the school district must complete in order for the parents or students to access their data through the Aeries Mobile Portal. These steps will be completed by Aeries Support for the hosted districts, but the non-hosted districts will need to complete these steps. Please see the Aeries Mobile Portal Configuration article for detailed information.
SLCUSD schools use ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms & permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your desktop or mobile device
We promise to only send you information related to school. You can opt-out at any time by performing any of the following options:
- Emails: Click the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive
- Text Messages: Click the Opt-Out link in the first text message you receive from ParentSquare. You can also reply STOP to any subsequent text you receive.
- Phone Calls: Contact us at 805.569.4094